Feel the rush
Make the most of your visit to Ras Al Khaimah with a bespoke itinerary curated by luxury seaplane tour operator, Seawings
Entering Ras Al Khaimah feels like stepping into another world. Gone are the towering buildings that dominate the skylines in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, replaced instead by sweeping mountain ranges, historic forts, rolling desert dunes and pristine beaches. Known as the UAE’s adventure capital, the emirate is a favoured playground among thrill seekers and nature lovers, thanks to its craggy mountains and scenic wadis that stand in stark contrast to the larger, glitzier emirates.
One of the best ways to take in the transformation is flying over the landscape. Luxury seaplane tour operator, Seawings, provides private flights from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah with an exclusive package that also offers guests the chance to spend the day among the mountains of the UAE’s northernmost emirate. During the 45-minute flight, you will soar over Dubai’s modern landmarks, including Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah and the World Islands, before landing on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Departure location: Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Landing location: Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah
- Flight duration: 45 minutes E
- xperience duration: Five hours
When you arrive, you will be ushered to Jebel Jais, the UAE’s tallest mountain, which stands 1,934 metres above sea level. As you make your way closer to the summit along the steep road, enjoy sublime panoramas of the wind-eroded cliffs and canyons from each bend. The best views can be found at Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park, perched 1,250 metres above sea level. The final chapter of your adventure sees you taking on a feat not recommended for the faint-hearted. Best reserved for true daredevils, Jebel Jais Flight is the world’s longest zip line stretching 2.8 kilometres across the mountain. A bucket list item for many, the experience sees you tearing through the air at high speeds of up to 120 kilometres per hour, 1,680 metres above the ground. Alternatively, Ras Al Khaimah’s Via Ferrata offers a slightly less hair-raising (but equally exciting) aerial experience with three smaller zip lines that transverse more than one kilometre along the mountain.
Make it happen with Seawings
- Soar over Dubai’s landmarks on a seaplane flight with Seawings
- With every seat by the window, you’re guaranteed the best aerial views of the landscape
- Enjoy a thrilling water landing on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah
- Enjoy vistas of the cliffs and canyons from Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park, 1,250 metres above sea level
- Try Jebel Jais Flight, the world’s longest zip line spanning 2.8 kilometres or for a slightly sedate experience, try the Via Ferrata comprising three smaller zip lines
- Get a complimentary road transfer back to Dubai
- Customise your experience with activities offered at Ras Al Khaimah’s popular resorts
For more information and reservations 04 8070708, email@example.com